The mission of the Greater Sandpoint Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors committee is to serve as a face of the Chamber at many community events and functions, welcome new members and assist with member relations and retention.
- Assist with ribbon cutting ceremonies and welcoming new business to the community.
- Recognize members for their contributions to the community and superior customer service with the Business of the Month award.
- Meet and greet members at Chamber functions including the Business After Hours and General Membership Luncheons.
- Volunteer at annual events like Sandpoint Summer Sampler and the Scenic Half Marathon.
- Recruit new members and assist with new member retention.
- Educate new and prospective members about the benefits of belonging to the Chamber.