The Greater Sandpoint Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors serve as a face of the Chamber at community events and functions, welcome new members to the Chamber, and assist with member relations and retention.
- Assist with ribbon cutting ceremonies and welcoming new businesses to the community.
- Recognize members for their contributions to the community and superior customer service with the Business of the Month award.
- Meet and greet members at Chamber functions, including Business After Hours and General Membership Luncheons.
- Volunteer at annual events like the Sandpoint Summer Sampler and the Scenic Half Marathon.
- Recruit new members to the Chamber and assist with member retention and relations.
- Educate new and prospective members about the benefits of belonging to the Chamber.